• Financial modeling and consultation services
• Premium finance company incorporation and licensing services
• Private label or anonymous entity creation
• Website domain registration, design, and setup
• Client specific program design and system implementation
• Client web-based training modules
• Web-based account setup through an AIS hosted/ client-branded website
• System-to-system data transfer options for new account setup
• Comprehensive billing and notification services as required by state law
• Multiple payment methods that include: traditional lockbox payments online
ACH, debit and credit card payments, ACH phone payments and recurring
electronic funds transfer
• Experienced back office customer service support
• Web-based access to a full suite of operational and financial reports
• Full-scale accounting support
• Bank account management and balancing services
• Optional line of credit access to support the funding needs of the
premium finance company
AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Phone: (314) 576-0007 / (800) 624-6308
Fax: (314) 878-7843
® 2008-2015 BankDirect Capital Finance, LLC. AIS is a division of BankDirect Capital Finance, LLC, a subsidiary of Texas Capital Bancshares Inc.
The phrase "Own Your Own" ® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Information We Disclose
We also may use, within the organization, information that we collect about our customers in our efforts to design new products and to better serve our customers’ financial needs.
Information We Collect
We collect non-public personal information about our customers from the following sources:  information we receive from you, the customers, on applications and other forms such as name, address, social security numbers, FEIN numbers, phone numbers, and asset and income information  information about our customers’ transactions with us and others such as account balances and payment history; and  information we may receive from a consumer reporting agency about our customers such as credit history and a listing of creditors.
Former Customers' Information
Protection of Information
We restrict access to our customers’ personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services. Our employees are trained and required to protect our customers’ private financial information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Questions or Comments